Monday, June 8, 2009

IT'S JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONOTHEISTIC MONDAY!




By now you must know my tolerance for krayzee kristians seemingly has no limits so...hangin' ten on the Jesus wave, tonight I present two mix CDs and a funny video on the JC tip. First courtesy of CRAZY CHRISTIAN CLIPS, I bring you the hilarious promo for the new album by Christian death metal band Plagues Of Xodus! God knows I hate laughing with 'em and not at 'em but I must admit that this is funny shite.


Next a little mix for you entitled RELEASE THE LIONS featuring some Jesus toasted chestnuts that belong in every home. I'm sure you jaded Satan-suckers have heard some of these a million times...but I thought it would be nice to have them in one place. Starring, among others, the creepilicious Lil Markie and the late massacre of mascara-Tammy Faye. My particular faves on here are "God Send Me An African Maid" and "Premature Ejaculation". Giggle in The Glory my little gremlins and snatch it HERE.



And finally for the particularly strong of stomach I bring you a compilation of songs from everyone's favorite gaya-hatas..the Westboro Baptist Church. Culled from their lovely and heart warming website these little ditties put the hate back in hate-mongering. I would almost believe these fuckers were some sick situationist or dadaist pranksters if it weren't so sadly and unashamedly unfunny and virulent. Enjoy the vitriol HERE. .....and please don't thank me....

THE END


4 comments:

  1. Test Chimp! How do I not know you? Have you perused my flickr set of funny monkeys?

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/donnalethal/sets/72157604539407584/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first visit here and I'm face-to-face with the evil Fred Phelps!

    Get me the Head Monkey!

    I need a drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, that was touching !
    I like to be woken up with this every single day- Repend !!
    Btw, what can one write to be "removed by the author" ? Makes me curious...
    Keep rocking the Monkey - -
    Joey

    ReplyDelete